St. Canices School Fete - Sunday, 31st May, 2015
Great St. Canice’s Cupcake Bake-Off
WIN A ONE WEEK KIDS COOKERY COURSE
AT RYELAND HOUSE COOKERY SCHOOL
& LOTS MORE BAKING PRIZES
Class : _______________________________________________
1. Senior Competition ¨ Top Prize: Cookery Camp For One Person
Entry Fee: €5.00 (3rd Class – 6thClass)
2. Junior Competition ¨ Top Prize: Baking Hamper & Lots More Prizes
Entry Fee: €2.50 (Junior Infants – 2nd Class)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each entry consists of 6 cupcakes, which will not be returned to the baker after the judging.
2. Cupcakes should be brought to the Cupcake Competition Stall at the School Fete, from 2pm onwards.
3. Each entry will be given a number and the baker’s name will not be disclosed.
4. Judging will commence at 4.15pm and will be undertaken by Anne Neary of Ryeland House Cookery School. The judge’s decision will be final.
5. Cupcakes will be judged on both flavour, presentation and students knowledge of baking process.
6. Cupcakes can be made of any flavour combination and toppings of your choice.
7. Cupcake baking must be mostly done by the children. Finalists will be asked some questions about making their cupcakes!
8. Senior Competition: 3rd Class – 6th Class students.
Top Prize: One Week Cookery Camp & other prizes. Entry fee: €5.00.
9. Junior Competition: Junior Infants – 2nd Class students only.
Prizes: Baking Hamper & other prizes. Entry fee: €2.50.