Sports Day 2019 Information
Sports Day Information Sheet – Tuesday June 18th 2019 – PLEASE READ
- Our sports will begin at 9.15
- Children can go directly to Scanlon Park that morning. There will be supervision
- there from 8.50am onwards.
- Lifts needed at 8.50am at the school and again at 12.15pm in Scanlon Park.
- Children can wear their favourite jersey / t-shirt
- Children will need to provide their own tie for the 3-legged race. It might be a
- good idea, if children brought them in the day before to practice. Please remind
- them to bring them along on the day.
- Dress for the weather.
- If your child is competing in the skipping race, they might like to bring their own
- rope along.
- Every child will be competing in at least one race in addition to the three-legged
- race. In addition to this, all children will take part in our organised soccer league.
- This is an official school day. Every child is to return to school directly from
- Scanlon Park. In keeping with our Healthy Lunch Policy and to avoid placing
- pressure on parents who are giving lifts, we would prefer if children were not
- taken to the shop for treats on the journey back to school.
- Children will need to bring a small lunch and plenty of drinks with them.